About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Monday, March 29, 2010

Day Twentyseven: Chaumont Sunset



It was 38 degrees and rainy at 6:00AM in Chaumont NY this morning, the 27th day since I began this blog. How long can I keep up before missing a day? I'm not sure. I can always pop up a photo, it's the commentary that most likely will suffer. That's because I am not exactly a writer. It takes effort. I also type with 2 fingers which I've done for quite a few years. There in lies a problem. I am constantly hitting letters adjacent to the ones I want to hit on the keyboard. This results in a lot of typos that I must go back & correct. So, writing is more chore than joy. The photo here is another Sunset taken in Chaumont. The tree is in my neighbors backyard. The recent Sunsets have been particularly colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts