About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day Eight: Anyone See This yet?


I know this blog is in it's early stages. Just wondering if by some long shot anyone has seen it yet. I worked later than I care to for the Post-Standard last night and consequently didn't get to bed until midnight. I got up and at 'em at 6:45am. I much prefer getting to bed earlier, because it seems I can never sleep in to compensate for getting to bed late. Anyhow, I digress. This morning I am off to the fire hall in Chaumont to take the US Census test. Ten years ago I thought it would be interesting to do the census job, but I wasn't able to fit it in. This time around I'm able to give it a try. This is an experience that only comes around every ten years. Why not try it? Later I have two new guitar students that will have their first lesson with me at Musicology, a music store at 241 State St., Watertown, NY. They will also be the first students & lessons I have done in probably 15 years. I'm looking forward to it.
I made today's photo back in November 2009 when I a family member was moving into their new home. This is another image that I refer to as a picture in a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts