About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day Eleven: What A Day


OK, It's 11:30PM and tonight we turn the clocks ahead, effectively losing an hours sleep. I need to call it a day, but I am putting up a couple of photos that I took today. (The entry below I posted earlier, sort of as a cop out, thinking I might not be able to give this any time.) Rats, I ramble. Anyhow, today's photos were made in Pulaski, NY. I was driving to Syracuse to photograph a St. Patrick's Day party at the Hotel Syracuse. I spotted these guys exercising their rights to free assembly anhd free speach. How fitting that they were on Jefferson St.






Well, some days are busier than others. Eleven days into this blog and allready I feel like something has to give. I have been tempted to blow it off for this day. However, I'm squeezing it in. I would like to do more later. I have a photo I shot today that I would like to place here, but it will probably have to wait until tomorrow because I cannot get at it at the moment. So, I put these two photos taken February 26th here. Some of you may have seen them in my Facebook album What Caught My Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts