About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day Five: Two More Photos



28 degrees (farenheit, that is) when I got up this morning in Chaumont, NY. Sunshine again. So far March appears to be coming in like a lamb here. Incidentally, the photo of the city traffic at twilight was photographed from the drivers seat of my car while stopped at a red light on Public Square, Watertown, NY.

The guitar gig at Musicology went pretty good, but there were things I didn't like. Also, I didn't play Eleanor Rigby. I'd like to go into more detail about it, but, my time is limited. I must go to Utica today and photograph two basketball games. That's a ninety mile drive one way from where I live. Now, the photo of the bicycle. It was about 1:30 yesterday, a half hour befor I was to play at the new store. I walked out their front door to get something from my car and what did I see? This bicycle directly outside their door! It caught my eye instantly. Once again, have a camera with you always and you will be ready to grab a photo on the fly.




Click here see some photos of Musicology.



Need a photographer? Please visit my web site at:
href="http://www.garywalts.com">www.garywalts.com

All photos and text contained in this blog are copyright Gary

Walts 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts