About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 272:

It was a lovely morning in Chaumont NY this morning.
The following quote is from one of the greatest guitarists who ever lived.

The advice I am giving always to all my students is above all to study the music profoundly... music is like the ocean, and the instruments are little or bigger islands, very beautiful for the flowers and trees.
Andres Segovia


This month of November, 2010, is just about through. Quite a stressful one for me, primarily because of all the bills I have had to pay in addition to unexpected expenses following a period of reduced cash flow. But, we are getting through it. I have a lot of money out there from several sources that I await payment for. When that eventually comes in I can get back to a more comfortable course. I would like to share the details, but simply do not have the energy to do so. For now, I wish everyone out there all the best.
The photo at left was a little creation outside my back door, courtesy of Mother Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts