About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 249: Busy Saturday


It was 28 degrees at 6:30 AM in Chaumont, NY this morning. Also wet from yesterdays lingering rain.


So today is a rather full day. I have a vacant apartment that I am showing to a prospective tenant at 1:30. At about 3:00 I am going to the North Side Immprovement League in Watertown where I will play guitar at a fund raising benefit. This evening I will be at the NY State Office Building in Watertown for the opening reception of the North Country Arts Council's 62nd annual fine arts show. I have four photographs in the exhibit. The event is 7:00-9:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts