About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 269: Here's Looking At You

I am tired and I don't like it. I have no ambition to do anything, and when I go ahead and do something it is difficult to be enthusiastic. When I am properly rested I go after the World with gusto. I am tired because I went to bed last night at 8:00 in the hopes of getting some sleep early before rising at 1:00am to embark on the Black Friday shoppers assignment for the Post-Standard newspaper. I slept soundly until 10:30, then, it was fitfull and restless. I also ate more than Is hould have yesterday and drank quite a lot of wine too. It was Thanksgiving Day. I thought if I overindulged somewhat it might aid in my sleeping. It did at first.

Ihave just finished editing some wedding photos and am now copying them to my iMac computer after which I will burn them to a CD and then create a fancy label and CD package. I am also about to change the strings on my guitar. That is long, long overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts