About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 114: Guitar At The Boldt Farm



So yesterday I played guitar at a fund raising event for the Thousand Islands Art Center. They have an annual architectural tour. This year it was at a privately owned property on wellsley Island known as The Boldt Back Farm. It was built originally by George Boldt, builder of the famed Boldt Castle on Heart Island in the Saint Lawrence River, Alexandria Bay NY. It was a nice event, attended by some great people.
The photos presented here I took at that event in between sets.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts