About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Friday, May 21, 2010

Day Ninety: Plug For Topsiders



Among the things I like are Sperry Topsider shoes. I have been wearing them for many years. They really are durable and comfortable. Depending of course upon the particular style, they are wearable in a variety of situations. I generally only wear them from late Spring through September or October. I wear them indoors in the Winter, but never outdoors. They are not a Winter shoe. A pair will usually lat me two to four years. I will say, however, at the end, they are beat. I wear them until they are trashed and unwearable. Now I wear other shoes durting this time also. And while a pair of my Topsiders is on the wane I buy a fresh pair for wearing when I need to look good. The older pair I wear while mowing the lawn, painting the house or working on the car. That sort of thing.

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent.” Victor Hugo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts