About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 210: Scenic With Tree



So it;s been 210 days since I began this blog.I thought it would be easier than it is to simply put up a fresh photo each day and some brief commentary. The biggest problem is the time factor. I never have enough of it. At the moment I am in my car, parked on a street in Syracuse, NY, waiting to photograph the Goo Goo Dolls at the Civic Center.
It is 74 degrees here and I am quite uncomfortable sitting in my car working on this entry. It rained a lot in Northern NY today. That's no surprise. We have had tons of rain. Anyhow, I was driving to Syracuse and passed by the tree scene that you see here. It catches my eye every time I pass it. Well, today there was some yellow color in the leaves and I thought today I should take a picture of it. But I thought I didn't haver time to stop. I drove past it. About a mile later down the road I stopped, did a U-tyrn, went back and made this picture. I realized I was more lazy thyan pressed for time. The "no time to stop" was just an excuse. So, I am happy to have made a fresh photo for today's blog entry. This leads me to todays quote:

"Discipline is the bridge between thought and achievement." Christopher Parkening

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts