About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 209:

Overcast and 50 degrees here in Chaumont NY at 9:00am. I am off to Plattsburg soon to photograph a woman who spoke with president John F. Kennedy back in th 60's. She is now 84 years old. There is an audio recording of her meeting with Kennedy in the presidential archives. Should be interesting.
The following link is to an interesting story about the 33 miners trapped in Chile for the past 35 days. In credible. I do hope they all get back to the surface alive. But their story will make an incredible book and/or movie. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts