About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 182: Summer Is Still Going

Well it was 65 degrees at 7:00am this morning in Chaumont, NY. Today and the next couple of days are supposed to reach near 90 degrees. Today I will be photographing at the NY State Fair in Syracuse, NY for the Post-Standard newspaper. The assignment is upposed to be a color based theme for a photo page. I'll link to it when it is completed.



Guitar practice has been a bit off whack again due to more people visiting. Hence, I have been staying up later at night and getting up later than I like in the morning. Soon, though, things should settle back to normalcy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts