About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Monday, January 28, 2013

Photo of Snow Plow in Pulaski, N.Y.

I snapped this photo of a snow plow from the window of my car while parked on the side of the street. This is Port St. in the village of Pulaski, N.Y.
We are well into the thick of Winter here in Northern NY. For the past week temperatures have been below zero to single digits above zero. However, yesterday it began to warm some. This evening there is a bit of freezing rain. Freezing rain can be one of the most trecherous of weather conditions.

1 comment:

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts