About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Flowers

I awoke early today, about 6:00am. Got up and put is some pretty good guitar practice. The Sun came up blazing in a clear sky. I painted a second coat of paint on one of the dining room walls. Then I spent about three hours doing yard work. Picking up tree branches, sticks, raking up old leaves and the like. That's when I spotted the Spring flowers. Just this one small group in the entire back yard. And, it is still Winter here in Chaumont, NY. The first day of Spring is Tuesday. The temperature out doors is wonderful 70 degrees Fahrenheit.


I am now going to grab a beer (I know, Lent is not over & I gave up alcohol, but my understanding is it's OK on Sundays), and play a littlle bit of guitar outside before going to my mother's house. Hope all of you are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts