About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 334: Summer Photo

It has been snowing for most of the day here in Chaumont, NY. A light, easy snow, nothing to get worked up about. Temperature about 22 degrees. The village of Chaumont is pronounced Sha-mow. It rhymes with snow. It is a french word so the nt is silent.




I have taken so many photos over the years I simply cannot recall them all. Today I was looking for a specific image from my archives when I came upon this photo. I took it probably ten years ago and had completely forgotten it. The boy is walking on a pile of some type of crushed stone that was at a local highway dept. Anyhow, here in the thick of Winter, February only a couple days away, it was quite pleasant to stumble upon this image. It is also nice to have a place like this blog or Face Book to display such images that otherwise, no one would probably ever see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts