About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Photos of Wilson's Bay, Cape Vincent, NY.

Point of land jutting into Lake Ontario as seen from shore
of Wilson's Bay, Cape Vincent, NY.  photo copyright Gary Walts August 27, 2024


Here are a couple of photos I snapped late this afternoon at Wilson's Bay, Cape Vincent, NY.  Editing and adjusting the many parameters of such photo can be endless. It can be difficult to know when to call it quits. 

Cropped version of the above photo.  photo copyright Gary Walts, August 2024




Ship on Lake Ontario off Wilson's Bay, Cape Vincent, NY. photo copyright Gary Walts, 2024
Earlier today my BrotherA and I cut up a small dead tree and removed a small live tree from backyard of our Clay St house. Temperature was 85 degrees. Became hot & sweaty. Also drove to Copenhagen and paid a deposit to builder Kieth Scoville who will be repairing/replacing the soffit & facia there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts