About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Work at Clay St. Today

 

Apt #1 Radiator, recently painted, with faux wainscoting panel behind it. 

I spent a good portion of the day at our Clay St apartment house, ongoing repairs and maintenance prior to listing it for sale. I washed the front porch floor. Plan to paint it, or at least half of it tomorrow. I then fitted a piece of paneling behind the living room radiator in apartment 1. I discovered an elctrical outlet behind that radiator. The radiator boiler system must have been installed some years after the electricity and the outlet was never removed. It's impossible to access. It's not visible either. I discovered it because the pnel was catching on it as I was slipping it behind the radiator.  When I got home a played through some of my guitar repertoire for about an hour. 

Apt #1 living room radiator a few weeks ago.



Scrubbing the porch floor with soap, water and elbow grease. Prepping for paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts