About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Saturday, August 10, 2024

Guitar Gig and Floor Painting Today

Orion Art Gallery Summer Festival promo piece.

 I played guitar from 11:00- 1:00 today at the Orion Art Gallery as part of their Summer Arts Festival. I didn't get any photos of myself to post here. Later I gave our Clay St house a second coat of paint on the front porch floor. A few days ago on Wednesday I gave the floor the first coat of paint. I still need to paint the area in front of the stairwell door. 

Panorama view of front stairwell door. This section remains to be painted.

Clay St. porch floor with first coat of paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts