About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Sunday, September 1, 2024

Mushroom Gills Photo

 

This is detail cropped from the photo below. It shows how sharp the Minolta 200mm f2.8 lens is.      photo copyright Gary Walts 2024

Close up of mushroom gills. Snapped photo in our yard, Chaumont, NY. I used a Sony a6600 camera and a Minolta 200mm f2.8 lens. That lens is incredibly sharp. never ceases to amaze me. This photo was actually cropped from the full frame shown below it. 

Mushroom in our yard, Chaumont, NY. Photo taken with Minolta 200mm f2.8 lens and Sony a6600 camera. photo copyright Gary Walts 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts