About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Friday, September 20, 2024

Drawing of Me With Guitar by James William Henley

 Presented here is a drawing of me playing guitar. It was created by artist James William Henley. He resides here in the NorthCountry somewhere. I confess that I only met him once and that was last summer (2023) at Orion Art Gallery where I was playing when he drew this. I don't remember where he said he lives. Adams or Brownville seem to be in my mind. Anyhow, I love it and thank him for the print. It's 16x20. He dropped the art off at Orion's new location on Mullin St., Watertown, NY. 

Drawing of me by artist James William Henley.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts