About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Doctor's Appointment Leads To Wheel Balancing

 Friday April 12th we had to take a drive to Syracuse for a doctors appointment for the Better Half.  We took the trip with her 2019 Kia Sorento. At 60 mph or so there was a vibration in the steering wheel. At 70+mph the vibration was distinct, pronounced. Past experience lead me to believe we had a bad tire or unbalanced wheel(s). So Monday the 15th I dropped the vehicle off to Cheney Tire in Watertown. They checked it out and found two wheels that were well out of balance. They rotated the tires, balanced the wheels and the bill came to $77.76 which I thought was reasonable.  Friday the 19th we leave on a road trip to the Outer Banks in North Carolina.

The bill for balancing and rotating the tires / wheels on our 2019 Kia Sorento

On another note Cheney tire was recently sold to Steve Shannon Tire and Auto Centers.The doctor visit was a consultation in regard to the Better Half's off and on again diverticulitis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts