About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Thursday, April 11, 2024

Bird Nest Building on My Cement Head Art

Today I discovered that a bird has been trying to build a nest on one of my cement head art works. I suspect it was the work of Robins. They are very active this time of year. The creatures unknowingly created a most interesting and fitting hairdo for my creation. 

Birds attempt to build nest on one of my "Cement Head"
creations on my garage in Chaumont, NY. 

On another note it was a good day. Well, at least it seemed so to me from a mental standpoint. The weather though was rainy, heavy at times. By late afternoon the showers stopped, the wind picked up and it felt very humid. High temp was 64. 
Earlier today I spent a few hours at our Clay St apartment house. Put on some moulding on part of a bedroom ceiling and some baseboards in same room. This was apartment 1. Dd some minor painting in that same room. Hoping to sell the place soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts