About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Thursday, April 21, 2022

Easter Sunday April 17 2022

 

Easter morning snow in Chaumont, NY. By the time I got around to snapping a photo the sun had come out and 90 percent of the snow had melted.


We woke up to some wet, heavy snow on Easter morning here in Chaumont, NY.  There was some nice sun most of the day, but cool temperatures. We went to B & M's house for dinner. M's brother and sister and their families were also there. We ate about 3:30, a nice ham dinner. The Better Half made stuffing and a coconut cream pie. It was all delicious. Oddly, I didn't snap any pictures. In recent months I've been snapping less and less. No particular reason that I can say for that. After dinner we played a game of Skip Bo. It's new game to me, easy and enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts