About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Thursday, April 28, 2022

Burger at Jeb's Restaurant, Lowville, NY

Thursday, April 28, 2022 

The Adirondack Burger at Jeb's Restaurant, Lowville, NY. Best burger I've ever had.


Today, on a fluke, the Better Half & I had burgers for lunch at Jeb's Restaurant, 5403 Shady Ave, Lowville, NY 13367. They were hands down the best burgers we ever had. The Adirondack Burger has 1/2 pound beef, cheddar and jack cheese, ham, and bacon. Lettuce, onion & tomato too. Served with the burger on one half the bun, the onion, tomato and lettuce on the other half. The two halves are put together by the customer. 

The Better Half had physical therapy appointment for 1:00 today.  I tagged along with the idea we would have lunch at the Church Street Diner in Carthage afterwards. However, we arrived at the eatery at 2:30 not knowing they closed at 2:00. So, on an impulse we decided to go to Lowville and found ourselves at Jeb's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts