About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Thursday, May 10, 2012

Trying Out An iPad

I am typing this with e Better Half's new iPad. I hope to get one soon. The portability would be nice. The laptop is cumbersome. this, however, will take some getting used to. The small key pad. I have fat fingers. I seem to be doi g a good job. With an iPad I can go out to the garage or in the basement or anywhere out of view of the Better Half and make my blog entries or what have you. Much handier than setting up the laptop. Anyway, I am just babbling just to practice typing on e iPad. Redundant too. Hope all is well with you. Oh, it has been rainy And cool here in Chaumont, NY today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts