About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Monday, May 28, 2012

Strange Winter Dreams

I am anxious to get out of here this morning for I must mow the lawns in watertown (my rental places) for it looks like rain.
I went to bed extremely tired last night. I got a solid eight hours sleep. I know it was a deep sleep because it was littered with dreams, almost night mares. They all took place in Winter and involved bodies of water. The most prominent dream took place by a partially frozen river with deep snow all about. The river banks were rather high, probably 10 or 12 feet. A man I did not recognize stepped out on the snow covered ice. One of his feet broke through and into the water. He then fell bckward and crashed though the ice and became totally submerged. I became allarmed. I wanted to save him. The current dragged hime a short distance and he stopped just below the surface. I could see him clearly. He was looking through the water at me. I wass yelling to hime to try and get his face out of the water to take a breath. His winter clothing was weighing hime down. I was also trying to look for a long stick or object to reach out to him to take a hold of. My brother M from Dallas was there. If we had a couple more people we could form a human chain to reach him. The clock is ticking. Then brother M stands with his back to the river, pinches his nose, closes his eyes and falls backwards into the river. He gets a hold of the man and successfully pulls him from the river. That was one of the scenes.
Another scene involved me as a passenger aboard a strange motorized vehicle operated by un unfamiliar man. He drove down a bank to a lake and proceeded to drive out on it. I became somewhat panicky because there were open pools of water amid the snow on the lake, so obviously it was not frozen enough to support a vehicle with two people on it. I do not recall any more of that segment. Dreams are most interesting and entertaining. But what is the significance of this one or any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts