About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Monday, July 19, 2010

Photo From A Wedding

Much less humidity today than in recent ones. The following photo is from one of the weddings I photographed this past Saturday.
My better half is attempting to quit smoking. She jusr went to bed after having smoke free day. It' sunbelieveable to me. She went an entire day without a cigarette. Spectacular. I think she should start a blog about it. I doubt I can get her to do it. Maybe. I have suddenly gotten very busy after more than a year of little happening, work wise, that is. I am way off my schedule. I like to go to bed by 10:00PM or so, get up at 5:30-6:00. It's not happening. That's why the sporadic nature of the blog recently, as well as my guitar practice getting all skewed. Somehow it will all sort out. God, I aM tired. I love you all, I love life, I love my job and everything I do. Otherwise, I would not do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts