About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Sunday, May 12, 2024

Sink Cabinet Repair, Club Sandwich, Beer May 11 2024

Don't let the glass fool you. It contained Sierra Nevada IPA. I would NEVER drink Michalobe Ultra.

What I did Yesterday, May 11, 2024. 

BEFOR: Under the kitchen sink, apartment no 1, Clay St. 
I repaired the floor of kitchen sink base cabinet in apt No. 1 of our Clay St house. I used some scrap plywood to crudely replace the missing particle board of original cabinet floor. I then cvered it with some left over flooring planks. It is sturdy and looks good and is sealed up against bugs, mice and any other vermin that might show up unannounced. 

Couple scraps of 1/2 inch plywood to cover most of hole and support new flooring.

Final result: Strong, clean, attractive. 

About 6:00 pm we decided to take a drive, no place special, just toward the lake. Next thing you know we were at the Shangra La bar / restaurant on Point Peninsula. They just opened for the season. Musician Adam Netto was playing there. Nice surprise. I had a couple beers and a garlic pizza with chicken and bacon. The Better Half had a turkey club sandwhich. The food was delicious. Tab came to $51.00

An excellent turkey club sandwich served up at Shangra La on Point Penninsula, NY.

It was a quite pleasant day, mostly sunny, 55 degrees or so.

My iPhone says I walked 4,704 steps for the day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts