About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Sunday, February 25, 2024

What Caught My Eye: Tree, Lake, River, Gazebo Cape Vincent

This past Friday (February 23, 2024) I awoke to a sunny, cool 7 degrees Fahrenheit. I went to Clay St apartments and loaded up a bunch of trash to take to the Jefferson County Transfer Station. Mostly it was construction debris from some ongoing projects at the building. 

Late afternoon the Better Half wanted to go for a drive so we headed to Wilson's Bay in Cape Vincent which is one of our favorite swimming places. As we approached the shore there was a distinct haze or mist in the air that gave the light a nice character. Thus it was the two following photos caught my eye.

Winter tree on Wilson's Bay, Lake Ontario, Cape Vincent NY. It's what caught my eye.



Gazebo on the St. Lawrence River in Cape Vincent NY.  It's what caught my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts