About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Weather in Northern NY

Yesterday ( Tuesday Feb 13) when I got up in the morning the weather here in Chaumont, NY was 25 degrees, fog and frost on the bare ground. I didn't snap any photos. In the evening a big wind started up with some freezing sleet.

This morning, Valentine's Day,  the ground had a  light dusting of grainy snow and it was 11 degrees and sunny. By late afternoon snow was mostly gone. Our high temperature was 32. Currently at 10:45pm it is 19. 

Had a guitar lesson with MH, a fine young man with natural ability and intellect. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts