About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Thursday, February 15, 2024

Clay St Apartment Electrical Work

 

This live wire comes off the bedroom ceiling fixture.
Originally it was connected to bathroom fixture.

About noon today I got to our Clay St apartment house in Watertown to do some work. There was a live electric wire coming off a ceiling fan in the larger bedroom that had been safely contained in that ceiling. BUT, in my mind it needed to be corrected. I chose to add a wall outlet to it. It is midway on the wall, rather higher than normal, but a safe & useful way to deal with the wire. 

Live wire from ceiling fixture. 

Re-routed wire ending in a wall outlet.

So that was my job for this day. 

I was done at about 4:30 t which time it began to snow and I left for home in Chaumont. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts