About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Friday, January 19, 2024

Jan 19 2024 I Shovel Snow at Clay St Apartment

Back stairs and basement door at our 418 Clay St apartment house, Watertown.

We have had quite a lot of snow here in Northern NY. 18 to 24 inches fell in Watertown. I spent a couple hours this afternoon clearing a big portion of the driveway at our Clay St apartment as well as cleared it from the back stairs. I started at 1:00 and was finished by 3:00. It was pleasant work, outdoor temperature was about 10 degrees. As I write this it is 11:00PM and temperature here in Chaumont is 1 degree.

Back stairs and basement door at our 418 Clay St apartment house, Watertown.


Back stairs and basement door at our 418 Clay St apartment house, Watertown.


Back stairs and basement door at our 418 Clay St apartment house, Watertown.

I also changed the low beam bulb in our 2019 Kia Sorento today. Bulb cost $19.00 at Wal-Mart. 

Chatted with brother Mark in Florida. He gave some wild news. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts