About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Monday, January 15, 2024

Wind Storm Damage: Clay Street Door Replaced

Tuesday January 9, 2024, big wind storm tore door off our Clay St, Watertown apartment house.

It also caused wide spread power outages. My tenants on Clay St were fortunate that their power never went out. 

My brother Alan helped me replace old wooden door that was torn off at our
Clay St apartment house during wind storm January 9, 2024

Door was torn apart leaving the hinged side intact.


The rest of the door lying on porch floor.  




New steel door purchased from Home Depot in place. Waiting for better
weather to do the trim.
Receipt for steel door from Home Depot 
I bought a steel door from Home Depot for $364.00 plus $29.12 tax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts