About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Saturday, January 27, 2024

Clay St Door Trim, Jigsaw Puzzle,

 Saturday, January 27, 2024

Eggs & Croghan bologna for breakfast. 

Weather was nice today with sunny afternoon and high of 38 degrees.

Cut & placed pine trim boards around stairway door, Clay St.

Worked on door repair project at Clay St apartment house. Cut some pine boards to train around the new door. Took them inside and coated them with some white shellac to block stains from knots in the wood.

Took trim boards inside vacant unit to prime them with white shellac.
Blotch on floor caused when I knocked shellac can onto the floor.

Spilled the shellac on the living room floor. Not big deal. Carpet is horrible and needs replaced. 

At home worked on a jigsaw puzzle with nice fire in wood stove. Later watched Walter Matthau & Goldie Haun movie from 1967 titled Cactus Flower. Very funny & enjoyable. 

At home worked on a jigsaw puzzle with nice fire in wood stove. 

The Better Half has been sick all day & evening with stomach issues. Hopefully she is better in the morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts