About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Tuesday, December 24, 2019

December 22, 2019 Shingles itch arrives

I came down with shingles the day before Thanksgiving Ovrall there has been a lot of pain associated with it. Much can be found on the internet about pain and itching. However, I experienced my first itching a couple days ago, December 22nd. Itching before ti hs been minimal to non-existent. However, n the 2nd right through now as I type this the itching as been intense and extreme. Along with it there is some sharp pain. It is not continuous. It comes and goes. Thee are 3 distinct spots on my anatomy that the itching appears. It is intense and deep. meaning that touching or scratching has no effect. It's like the itch is deep beneath my skin. It has been about 5 weeks since the shingles onset. I don't wish this on anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts