About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Friday, December 20, 2019

December 21, 2019 shingles still bothering me

It is now 4 weeks since I came down with shingles. My skin in the region of the rash still feels numb to my touch, yet painful when I put on a shirt. My lower back and my front abs feel sore as if I have been doing many sit ups. The pain / discomfort has been continuous since day before Thanksgiving. When it first came on my pain level was a 9, maybe even a 10. Now I would say this lingering pain is about a 4 or 5 (on a scale of 1-10).
For the first time today I feel like I might be improving. I cannot describe why, I just felt better in some way. Perhaps it's just psychological. A couple of places where the rash is/was feels itchy. This is the first time I can say there was a definite itch. I have resisted scratching it.

I read that pain and discomfort can linger for 4 months. Sometimes it can take an entire year to fully recover. And even longer. For years. Yikes.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone I'm here to testify and enlighten you on how you can be cure from the disease/virus known as DIABETES as the FDA described that it cannot be cured or there is no cure for it, not knowing that herbal treatment is highly recommended for the treatment and cure for Diabetes its easy and it has no side effect, Doctor James herbal center it's A1 and a powerful strong  pure natural remedy that can be used in the prevention and elimination of diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying good physical health and overall well-being  are you interested in curing Diabetes now, I am a living testimony of how Dr James herbal medicine cured me with natural herbs which I bought from him. You can cure your Herpes virus,Cancer,Hiv/Aids, Hepatitis A/B, Gonorrhea, Fibroids ,Infertility ,Epilepsy, Syphilis, Chronic infection, Copd, ,Std, Hpv, Backache,arthritis Shingles,Nephrotic syndrome etc.........
    contact Email
    drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts