About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Eve 2019 Chaumont NY


View of our Chumont NY house on Christmas Eve, 2019. We had a lovely evening. 

It is Christmas Eve, 2019 at our house in Chaumont NY.  I spent the day taking care of last minute odds & ends. Delivered gifts for my kids families to my daughter's house in Watertown. She will take th3m to her mother's house tomorrow morning. I made a lot minute gift purchase at Home Depot fr the Bettr Half. A couple of pairs of pliers for her personal tool box. Standard pliers and needle nose pliers.
I dropped off a coulee of inexpensive gifts for brothers Ron & Al, & nephew Tim.

In the evening we watched a couple of Christmas movies. A Christmas Story, the tale of Ralph and his dream of getting a Red Ryder BB gun rifle.A great, perfectly made movie. The other one was Charles Dicken A Christmas Carol, the newer version storing George C. Scott as Ebenezer scrooge. Two great films. For food we had Hanky Pankies, Spinach Artichoke dip with corn chips, and some olives and carrot sticks.. I had Shiraz red wine, the better half hade Mike's Hard Cranberry lemonade.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts