About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Friday, May 3, 2013

Dandelion Photograph iPhone 5 Instagram

<br>
I snapped this photograph of Dandelions in the front yard of my home in Chaumont, NY with an iPhone 5. I then used an instagram filter to crop and tone it. I love the iPhone and instagram.
Dandelions in my front yard. Taken with iPhone V and
modified with instagram. Photo by Gary Walts

I photographed 3 jobs today for the Post-Standard / Syracuse Media Group: A man, one Dan Gristwood of Pennellville who spent nine years in prison for a crime he did not commit. Then it was a man named Chol Majok. He was one of the Lost Boys from Sudan who ended up in Syracuse and now works for Syracuse Mayor Stephanie Miner.  Finally, I photographed some lacrosse players at Christian Brothers Academy as they painted their faces with eye black before a game.  Tomorrow I have a couple of guitar lessons, a violin lesson w/ JJ and then I must take care of some yard work at my Franklin St apartment house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts