About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Monday, March 18, 2013

Third Day of Spring Time In Northern New York

By the calendar it is almost Spring here in Northern NY.  Most of the snow has melted, but it was a mere 14 degrees at my home in Chaumont this morning. I snapped the picture presented here this afternoon in Pulaski, NY. As the snow melts the dirt hidden with it becomes apparent. I do hope all is well in your world.
The dirt hedden withing a snow bank is revealed as it slowly melts away with approaching Spring. Pulaski, NY. Photo by Gary Walts
\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts