About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tom Bintz at Honk's Ferry, Lake Ontario

It is a beautiful Indian Summer day here in northern NY. Last year we had a several weeks of good weather nat this time. I was hoping for the same this year. I was hoping to get my driveway sealed, but that requires a couple of rain free days.
I spent yesterday editing a wedding and splitting firewood. Today I am taking care of odds & ends. Put thye wedding pix in the mail. I am teaching guitar at Musicology this afternoon.

The photo presented here is of the artist Tom Bintz at his home on Pillar Point, Lake Ontario. He refers to it as Honk's Ferry. I took this photo in 2007. It is a view from the boat house. The body of water in the background is Black River Bay in Lake Ontario.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts