About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Thursday, July 25, 2024

What Caught My Eye: Sidewalk Shadows, July 6, 2024

Shadows on sidewalk outside St. Joe's Hospital, Syracuse NY. 
photo copyright Gary Walts July 6, 2024

These photos of shadows on a sidewalk  were taken outside of St. Joseph's Hospital in Syracuse, NY on July 6, 2024. This was on the 4th day that The Better Half was a patient there, recovering from surgery related to her diverticulosis / diverticulitis.  It was about 90 degrees with high humidity. I had parked the car on the street was going to add time to the meter when the sidewalk and shadows caught my eye. I present several of them here, including one with a part of my shadow and feet. 

This shot is simply a black and white version of the above.
photo copyright Gary Walts July 6, 2024

Shadows on sidewalk outside St. Joe's Hospital, Syracuse NY. 
photo copyright Gary Walts July 6, 2024

Shadows on sidewalk outside St. Joe's Hospital, Syracuse NY. 
photo copyright Gary Walts July 6, 2024

Shadows on sidewalk outside St. Joe's Hospital, Syracuse NY. 
photo copyright Gary Walts July 6, 2024


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts