About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Monday, July 15, 2024

Photos from Jerry's Tiki Bar, Millens Bay, NY


Local music legend Tom O'Riley at Jerry's Tiki Bar

Here are some photos I snapped today at Jerry's Tiki Bar in Millens Bay, NY. The place just opened a week or so ago. It's a great atmosphere. My brother Al & I just dropped in to have a beer and check it out. To our pleasant surprise the very talented musician and song writer Tom O'Riley was playing there. So we caught his last set. There was a beautiful breeze coming off the lake that tempered the afternoon heat. It was a perfect northern New York day.

Local music legend Tom O'Riley at Jerry's Tiki Bar



Local music legend Tom O'Riley at Jerry's Tiki Bar

Jerry's Tiki Bar, Millens Bay, NY

Jerry's Tiki Bar, Millens Bay, NY

Jerry's Tiki Bar, Millens Bay, NY

Jerry's Tiki Bar, Millens Bay, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts