About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Saturday, March 23, 2024

Wintery Weather Returns: Snow and Cold in March

 

March 19 we had a picturesque snowfall here in Chaumont NY. This is our backyard.

Wintery weather has returned to us here in Northern New York. The first couple of weeks this month we had temperatures in the 50's and 60's, I believe some areas set new records for warm temps. Yesterday we awoke to 14 degrees here in the village of Chaumont.  A few days earlier we had a classic, Currier and Ives picture snowfall. Slow falling, large fluffy snow.  This morning (Saturday 23rd) we have about 3 or 4 inches of snow and temp of 23. Chilly, chilly.

Yesterday's temp was a cool 14. Today it's 23. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts