About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Notes for Today

 My Celebrity Brother (Al) flew to Arizona this morning to meet sister S and drive with her back to New York, moving some of her belongings. She will be starting a new job in Utica. He came to our house in Chaumont where he left his car and I drove hime to Watertown airport. 

Cancelled my guitar lessons today because Better half is still settling in at home after leg surgery. 

Breakfast this morning was eggs, toasted Italian sausage with fried onions. 

WE finally opened our Christmas presents. Temperature today hit 37 degrees.

Day 13 wth broken femur. She is experiencing quite a bit of pain, mostly as the meds start wearing off before taking more. Getting around the house with the walker get steadily better. She's gaining confidence and strength.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts