About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Monday, May 30, 2022

Memorial Day 2022

 

It is an absolutely beautiful day here in Chaumont, NY. There is a cemetery across the street from our house and this morning the Cape Vincent American Legion saluted the veterans interred there. This is something the legion has done for many years. At the request of The Better Half I used her iPhone 12 to catch a video of it. The bugler  playing taps did great job. 

Here is a link to it on my Facebook page 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts