About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Friday, March 14, 2014

Notes to myself from Friday March 7th

It is Friday night and I am feeling inspired. For the past week I have been home alone. Last Sunday the better half went on vacation with her daughter and her family to Florida leaving me here by myself. unknown to her I took the week off from my job with the Syracuse media group and post standard news paper. So, I have been away from my job and my better half for almost a week now. I have gotten back in touch with myself it feels. In fact about the only person I have been spending any time where is my brother Ron. He has been here every day working on building a closet in one of our bedroom rooms. While he has been doing that I have begun digging out the clutter in my dark room. I am dismantling the dark room. It has been a difficult thing to do for me. Anyhow I could go on and on Rambling, but the short story is, it has been refreshing to be , for the most part alone. I suddenly just this evening feel like I am myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts