About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Monday, March 24, 2014

Frost on the window pane and jury duty

It was a frost 10 degrees here in Chaumont NY this morning. Snapped this photo of frost on a window pane in the wood shed.
Frost on a window pane in the wood shed. Photo by Gary Walts

Yesterday was a rather pleasant one for me. I got a couple of hours of GOOD guitar practice in. Managed to paint most of our large bedroom. Did the regular chores too, bringing in fire wood and that sort of thing. The Better Half wasn't doing so well. She woke up with a stomach ailment and spent most of the day and night lying down. Finished the day off with a nice bottle of Thorny Rose Cabernet Sauviogn and watch The Amazing Race on CBS tv.

This morning the Better Half was still feeling ill with the stomach thing. Tomorrow I have to report to Watertown City Court for jury duty. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts