About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Winter Haven, Florida

Last night the Better Half and I got into Winter Haven, Florida, at my brother The golfer's home. I snapped this photo there about 10 minutes ago. This is our first stop on the journey home.

My Golfer Brother served me coffee this morning in cup from home.

Snap I took in my brother's bathroom.


At home I have a coffee mug that I bought in Florida some years ago. Today in Winter haven FL my brother served me coffee in this mug that he bought when he visited me in Chaumont, NY


The backyard of my brother The Golfer's home in Winter haven, FL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts