About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Updates

I snapped this photo while driving down Route 81 in the south bound lane. I just pointed the camera out the drivers side window with out looking through, keeping my eyes on the road. The resulting image had to be cropped to be usable and interesting. Thus, the file size is small which will reult in a smaller print size should I decide to make a print.

Easter Sunday went quite well. The Better Half & I put together a dinner & took it to my mother's house. Brother's A,& r and nephew T were also there. We had ham, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cole slaw, broccoli salad, Apple Crisp and a Rasberry Almond tart.
A month or so ago I thought my Mother would be dead by now. She has really came back. She no longer requires a daily nurse. The nurse visit is now once a week. She is talkative and seems to be very happy. She now gets around the house in a wheel chair. She also is using the bathroom unassisted. Inside the bathroom One of us just helps her stand up from her wheel chair. Then we leave her to her business. She has even been trying to use a walker. So we are thankful for her improvements.

Friday is Thomas Jefferson's birthday. This year I have aquired some Thomas Jefferson Ale, brewed by Yard's Brewery in Philadelphia, PA. We look forward raising a toast to Mr. Jefferson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts