About this blog title

I cannot tell you how many times I have shown up at events with a couple of cameras around my neck, a gadget bag full of odds & ends and a lighting kit and have been asked that question. If it happened once every few years, that would be one thing. But it happens a LOT. It's like getting pulled over by the police and he's standing there with uniform, gun, flashing lights and asking him "Are you a cop?" I would love to come back with a witty reply, such as "No, I am Jesus. Don't you recognize my beard?" However, I cannot be that rude.


Thursday, December 1, 2011

Multiple Exposure

It's December First, chilly and sunny here in Chaumont, NY (about 10 or 12 miles from the Canadian border) this morning. 20 degrees. The roofing job on my apartment house is about done. Now I am touching up the upper apartment which has become vacant. I hope to have it rented within a couple of weeks.



A few days ago I had some time on my hands so I took a walk and was inspired to experiment once again with some multiple exposures. This one is six exposures of a yellow line in a parking lot. The camera was a Nikon D300 which has a simple multiple exposure feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leav comments and suggestions about this blog and how I maght improve it. Thanks, Gary Walts